Huber Technology Inc.
9735 Northcross Center Court Suite A
Huntersville, NC 28078 USA
Member of the HUBER group
Systems Concept for Wastewater Reuse
The Systems Concept
- decentralized HUBER Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR) solutions: GreyUse®, SeptiMem®, ClearOnSite®, ClearNear®, BioMem
- Centralised HUBER PondPlus® Solution for Lagoon Upgrading and Effluent Reuse
- Centralized HUBER MeChem® Solution for most cost-effective mechanical-chemical wastewater treatment and reuse
- cleaned and disinfected irrigation water
- spray irrigation
- drip irrigation
- cleaned and disinfected service water
- irrigation, i.e. for gardens
- toilet flushing
- laundry washing
- air conditioning
- process water
2 MBR Solutions
Decentralised MBR Solutions
- GreyUse® for reuse of grey water
- or semi-centralized wastewater treatment in settlements
- ClearOnSite® for decentralized wastewater treatment at large buildings and building complexes
- SeptiMem® for decentralized wastewater treatment at residential buildingsater treatment
- BioMem® Complete Plant - the complete solution for decentralized wastewater treatment and reuse of small units
A Cost-Effective Solution for Lagoon Upgrading and Effluent Reuse
Poorly treated effluents are unfit for irrigation, especially for water saving drip irrigation.
Our rehabilitation of wastewater lagoons permits effluent reuse for irrigation.
HUBER MeChem® Solution
Most Cost-Effective Mechanical-Chemical Wastewater Treatment and Reuse
Our MeChem® solution is a modular system for centralized wastewater treatment. The first stage of mechanical pre-treatment with fine screens is least expensive and provides the best cost/value ratio.
>> go to HUBER MeChem® Solution