HUBER Grab Screen TrashLift
Cable operated coarse screen for:
- Protection of pumping station
- Seawater intake
- Surface water intake
- Sewage treatment plants
The HUBER Grab Screen TrashLift reliably removes of bulky material with high operating reliability and can be easily retrofitted into existing channels.
Waste water is screend via a coarse bar screen / trash rack with the collected screenings being removed by a hoisted grab cleaner. The HUBER Grab Screen Trashlift is operated in a cyclical operation mode with the grab cleaner being mounted to two load ropes and one grab-control rope hoisted by a three winch system. Opening and closing of the grab cleaner is achieved by an independent winch. For an optimum discharge of the collected screenings a scraper automatically discharges the screenings and cleans out the grab cleaner.
- Screen width: up to 4,000 mm. Wider on request
- Discharge height above channel floor: up to 30 m.
Deeper on request
- Bar spacings: ≥ 20 mm
- Installation angle: 70-90°
- All parts in contact with medium (except the drive and bearings) are made of immersion pickled stainless steel
- Sea water application: All machine parts can be designed to fit necessary requirements
The benefits of the HUBER Grab Screen TrashLift
- Reliable removal of bulky material with high operating reliability
- Easy to retrofit into existing channels
- Installation without channel recesses possible
- High capacity grab with replacable rake teeth
- Two speed control of grab cleaner: Maximize screenings discharge capacity
- Optimum cable routing: Maximize cable lifetime
- Scraper and traversing grab atdischarge position: Optimum screenings discharge