HUBER Screenings Wash Press WAP® liquid
Screenings Wash Press for the treatment of very fine screenings
- Fine screenings dewatering
- High dewatering performance
- Up to 6 m³/h screenings throughput capacity
The HUBER Screenings Wash Press WAP® liquid has especially been designed for dewatering and compacting preferably fine liquid screenings which are for example generated by fine screens installed upstream of membrane plants.
The screenings to be treated are pumped into the feed trough of the Wash Press or fed directly from a screen or conveying unit, e.g. screw conveyor or launder channel. The free water flows through the very fine perforated plate and the collection trough under the machine into the channel. A sturdy conveying and compacting screw transports the screenings into the closed tube of the dewatering & compaction zone from where the material is further conveyed to the press zone and dewatered to a DR content of 30 – 40% by the compacting screw. The carbon-rich press liquor is discharged into the channel. The collection trough under the machine can automatically be cleaned with water. The compacted screenings are transported through the conical pipe and discharged into a skip.
- High dewatering performance even for very fine screenings
- Volume, weight and disposal cost reduction of up to 70 %
- Individually adjustable for various applications
- No need for a primary settlement tank if combined with a preceding HUBER Micro Screen type "liquid"