HUBER Screenings Wash Press WAP® L (Launder)
Screenings wash press for increased dewatering with launder channel feeding system
- Individually adaptable discharge situations due to flexible launder channel arrangement
- Up to 40 m launder channel length
The screenings to be treated are discharged from a screen into a HUBER Launder Channel HLC and flushed into the WAP® L Wash Press. Service water is used as flush water. The transport water (free water) is returned to the system through a perforated plate.
The screenings washing cycle starts when a defined amount of screenings has been introduced. The screenings are washed, compacted and conveyed into a skip via a conical discharge pipe. The carbon-rich wash water is discharged to the channel.
This cost-effective screenings transport and treatment system provides up to 40 m launder channel length and offers operating reliability and flexibility to provide customised solutions.
- High dewatering performance even for very fine screenings
- Volume, weight and disposal cost reduction of up to 70 %
- Individually adjustable for various applications
- No need for a primary settlement tank if combined with a preceding HUBER Micro Screen type "liquid"