HUBER Solutions for Green Buildings
In times of climate change, rising energy costs and scarce resources, Green Buildings are increasingly becoming the norm.
The increasing awareness of water needing to be used sustainably has resulted in rapid growth in demand for small scale local treatment to allow energy-efficient recycling, reuse and recovery.
As a leading wastewater equipment manufacturer, HUBER has launched a specialist team to provide water and waste water solutions for Green Buildings. The team will work with Architects, Engineers and Contractors, or directly with Clients, to deliver complete wastewater recycling and energy recovery solutions for medium to large buildings.
The team offers solutions for existing and newly built large buildings, such as shopping centres, hospitals, hotels and office buildings. HUBER has extensive experience with these types of buildings spanning the globe. The "green building” team offers flexible combinations of the products Vacuum Rotation Membrane VRM® Bioreactor, BioMem® Complete Plant, smartMBR, Heat Exchanger RoWin, ThermWin® recovery process, and various machines for mechanical wastewa 2000 ter pre-treatment, to ensure the optimum solution is available.
- ClearOnSite® - decentralized wastewater treatment for large buildings and and multi-storey buildings
- ClearNear® - semi-centralized wastewater treatment in settlements
- GreyUse® - grey water reuse
- Wastewater Reuse - production of reusable service and process water from wastewater
- ThermWin® - heat recovery from sewage
- HUBER smartMBR - easy to use water recycling for green buildings