HUBER Solutions for Decentralized and Semi-centralized Wastewater Treatment
Protection of our water resources requires wastewater treatment where neither central sewer systems nor central wastewater treatment plants exist, or where a connection would be expensive and lead to massive environmental impact.
We provide decentralized and independent, customized and complete solutions for on-site wastewater treatment. C 2000 ompact HUBER treatment plants are modular and easily adaptable to local conditions. They are available for up to 2,500 connected persons, can be supplied as mobile or stationary systems, can be installed above or below ground, and are frost-protected if needed.
We supply compact wastewater treatment plants in a wide range of capacity for:
Our compact membrane bio-reactor plants perform full-biological treatment. Their effluent does not contain any solids or bacteria and complies with the European Bathing Water Directive. They are certified for compliance with California Title 22.
Where the effluent is optimally reused as service water, fresh water consumption can be reduced by up to 80 %. With remote monitoring and control we guarantee reliable operation and minimized operating costs. Our Service Contracts do not only include preventive maintenance and repair; we also offer cost-free exchange of defective membranes.
Advantages of Our Compact Decentralized Treatment Plants
- Excellent effluent quality
- In compliance with the EU Bathing Water Directive
- Small-scale water loops
- No freshwater squandering by water-borne sewer systems
- No point pollution of receiving waters
- No environmental impact through sewer construction
- No ground water pollution through leaking sewers
- No expensive central sewer system
- Low energy consumption
- Freshwater savings of up to 80 %
- Modular systems
- Small footprint and space requirement
- Fully automized operation with remote monitoring and control
- Independent of communal infrastructure
- In compliance with all requirements
- Fast and efficient solutions