Submerged Pipes for Circular Settlement Tanks
- Regular pressure discharge, small depth effect
- Regular discharge over the full pipe length
- Problem-free clarified water discharge with floating sludge
In cooperation with the Technical University of Munich we have developed a discharge system the simple construction of which is convincing and represents a cost-effective alternative to conventional systems. In contrast to discharge channels this discharge system is far less susceptible to water level variation which gives a significant advantage over discharge channels.
The discharge system is designed individually for the specific project, based on a numerical calculation that has been developed by the TU of Munich.
An outlet flow control unit ensures the submersion height over the pipes of 30 cm.
Submersion prevents also ingress of floating sludge and allows scum collection over outlet system level.
Additionally, the submersion height reduces algae development to a minimum. A cleaning brush completely removes any sediments.
More products of this group:
The operator’s benefits
- Regular discharge over the full pipe length even under windy conditions
- Easy to clean
- Floating sludge collection is not impaired.
- Floating sludge removal up to the tank rim
- The outlet flow control unit ensures reduced water level variation (optional).
- Noiseless clarified water discharge
- Water level control can be combined with outlet flow measurement
- Low investment costs
- Stainless steel design for minimum maintenance
- Controllable outlet flow
The planner’s benefits
- Design assurance
- Allows for simple tank designs
- Reliable hydraulic layout
- Individually adjustable to specific project requirements
- Short installation times
- Minimized outlet flow variation