STEP SCREEN® Vertical SSV
Cost-effective separation and transport of screenings. Pointing-the-way and innovative screening technology:
- Steep installation angle of 70° / 75°
- For high discharge heights and deep channels
- For high flow rates
- Lifting of screenings at bottom level possible
The STEP SCREEN® System is widely accepted and successful due to its function and easy-to-follow operation principle as well as the simple cleaning method without any aids (self-cleaning effect according to the counter-current principle).
It is furthermore easy to maintain and able to handle extremely big screenings volumes whilst it also offers a high operational reliability. The motor linkage drive has been developed from the well-proven and patented link system.
To the benefit of our customers we intentionally avoided difficult-to-maintain chain drives. With the linkage type we are able to master the occurring bending moments on the lamellas, especially with high water levels.
More products of this group:
The benefits of the STEP SCREEN® VERTICAL at a glance:
- Lifting of screenings at bottom level due to a special bottom step design
- Gentle and complete screenings transport due to the counter-current principle
Retrofitting / new plants:
- Optimally adjustable to individual constructional conditions (high discharge height, deep channel) due to the steep installation angle
- High capacity; the flow passes the screen surface only once
- High separation efficiency due to the narrow slot width and the produced screenings carpet
- Self-cleaning effect due to movable lamellas (no spray water, no brushes)
- Reduced susceptibility to grit, gravel and stones due to the bottom step washing system
Protection against corrosion:
- Manufactured from stainless steel and acidtreated in a pickling bath
- Unrivalled for more than 20 years
- Removal of the subsequent wash press or conveying unit is not required.