Based on the ROTAMAT® principle "screening – washing – transport – dewatering in one unit" a complete 2000 ROTAMAT® family was developed and successfully launched onto the worldwide wastewater treatment market.
All ROTAMAT® screens work according to the unique and patented system that has been sold for more than a thousand installations worldwide. Depending on the screen size and bar spacing throughputs of up to approx. 3000 l/s (10.8 m³/h) per unit can be achieved. The screens can be installed into either a channel or tank. They are space-saving as they combine several functions - screenings separation, washing, transport and dewatering - in one system.
The machines are completely made of stainless steel. Their unique principle ensures maximum separation efficiencies and maximum throughput.
More products of this group:
All ROTAMAT® Mac 2000 hines offer outstanding advantages
- The rotating operation principle reduces wear to a minimum.
- Integrated screenings press, no odour annoyance, low disposal costs
- Optional integrated screenings washing reduces disposal costs.
- Installation directly into the channel without a step in the channel bottom possible.
- Easy retrofitting
- Insensitive to grit, gravel, stones
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Minimum maintenance as the screens do not have reciprocating parts or reversal points
- High separation efficiency through flow diversion
- Low hydraulic resistance through the big free passage area
- Self-cleaning machine and screen basket