HUBER Screenings Wash Press WAP
Screenings Wash Press for any application
- Dewatering perfomance up to 45 % DS
- Weight reduction up to 75 %
- Completely made of stainless steel
The WAP - A cost-effective method of screenings washing!
The screenings to be treated are discharged directly from a screen or conveyor (e.g. screw conveyor) into the feed trough of the Wash Press. A robust conveying and compacting screw transports the screenings into the wash zone where they are exposed to directed and powerful turbulence created by automatic introduction of wash water (used water).
The turbulence achieves perfect separation of organic particles and thus effective screenings w 2000 ashing. The washing intensity and cycles are individually adjustable. The washed screenings are further conveyed in the rising pipe to the press zone where they are pressed and dewatered by the compacting screw to a DS content of 35 - 45 %. The wash water from screenings compaction which is rich in carbon is discharged back into the waste water stream.
Automatic cleaning of the wash water collecting tank under the machine is possible. The washed and compacted screenings are finally transported through the conical discharge pipe into a skip.
More products of this group:
The advantages of the HUBER Screenings Wash Press WAP
- Dewatering performance of up to 45 % DR
- Volume, weight and disposal cost reduction by up to 75 %
- Screenings throughput capacity of up to 12 m³/h
- Completely made of stainless steel (including the compacting screw)
- Acid treated in a pickling bath for corrosion protection
- Return of carbon-rich filtrate to the wastewater
- Insensitive to coarse material
- Screened wastewater or process water can be used as wash water
- Flexible feed trough lengths
- Fast payback due to great transportation and disposal cost savings