ROTAMAT® Screenings Compactor Ro 7
Transport and compaction of screenings and other waste materials
ROTAMAT® Screenings Compactors are used for the compaction, dewatering, and volume reduction of screenings and a large variety of waste materials. At the same time they serve as screw conveyors.
The screenings enter the machine through an inlet hopper. Subsequently they are transported, dewatered, compacted, and discharged. The Ro 7 is fully enclosed thus preventing emission of gas and vapor and eliminating odor nuisance. HUBER's state-of-the-art manufacturing process permits exact tolerances, thus reducing wear and tear, power consumption and operating costs. The Ro 7 offers an exceptional value for the transport and dewatering of screenings.
The Ro 7 features a shafted stainless steel screw which greatly improves operational reliability. The Ro 7 is available in various sizes to accommodate individual requirem 2000 ents. The standard machine length is 6 m (6 m), but shorter and longer versions are readily available and can be customized to individual needs. An optional heated and insulated version offers frost protection as low as -25° C.
HUBER ROTAMAT® Screenings Compactors are entirely manufactured from stainless steel and passivated by complete immersion in a pickling bath.
More products of this group:
Advantages of ROTAMAT® Screenings Compactor Ro 7
- Conveying and compaction in a single compact unit with a single drive
- Weight and volume reduction by about 50 %
- No odor nuisance, especially where a bagger is provided
- Sturdy design with a shafted, stainless steel screw
- Maintenance-free lower bearing
- Optional frost-protection for outdoor installation
- Made of stainless steel, pickled in an acid bath for perfect finishing and corrosion protection