HUBER Heat Exchanger RoWin
The HUBER Heat Exchanger mainly cosists of a stainless steel tank with several tube loops. Warm waste water is piped through the tank while cooled, clean water is piped through the tube loops. Due to the high heat conductance of stainless steel and the intelligent construction, which leads to a high exchange surface, a surpassing heat transfer takes place. The heated clear water is now ready to be fed into the heat pump.
A preventive cleaning protects from bio-fouling by removal of debris, which could decrease the heat conductance. As already well-proven in our Complete Plants, a discharge screw at the tank bottom transports debris out of the system into the sewer.
Because our Heat Exchanger will be installed above-ground or in a cellar room instead of a direct sewer installation, there are several benefits regarding installation and maintenance effort. Due to the modular design the Heat Exchanger can be customized for any project size. Dependant on it's size, this system may generate some houndreds kilowatts of "green" heating power in connection whith a heat pump.
More products of this group:
- large heat exchange area at small footprint
- timed preventive cleaning
- automatic sediments discharge
- space-saving construction due to effective pre-screening
- modular design
- covers a big range of mass flows
- only little cooling-down of the wastewater necessary (dT = 2K)
- high heat transmission coefficient