Huber Technology Inc.
9735 Northcross Center Court Suite A
Huntersville, NC 28078 USA
Member of the HUBER group
Wash Press WAP® L for Launder Channel Feed: Meadowhead’s success leads to subsequent orders from Scottish Water
Building on from the successful project at Meadowhead STW, Huber Technology are pleased to receive 2 further orders from Scottish Water at Philipshill (2 x WAP® L size 8S-V) and Coursington (2 x WAP® L size 2) units.
This brings the total of HUBER Screenings Wash Press WAP® units to 20 in Scotland and 350 in the UK.
Key Benefits of the WAP® L (Wash Press Launder) are:
- Clean screenings due to volume, weight and disposal cost reduction of up to 85%
- Washing in the hopper and compaction area
- Compaction up to 50% DS
- Screenings processing capacity of up to 18m3/h from 5 different sizes of units
- Final effluent can be used as wash water
- Sturdy, durable design
- All structural parts, including the screw, are made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Fast payback due to great transportation and disposal cost savings